General Contact InformationThe Hearthstone Bistro
3350 Glade St. Muskegon, MI 49444
231.733.1056 • email@example.com
Reservations231.733.1056 • Make a Reservation online
Banquets & Catering231.733.1056 x204 • HearthstoneCatering@gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours?
- Mon – Thu 11a – 10p Fri – Sat 11a – 11p Sun 4p – 9p
- Do you sell gift certificates?
- Yes, gift certificates are available for purchase online, via phone and at the restaurant. For your convenience, we will ship gift certificates to anywhere in the US.
- Are reservations are required?
- Reservations are welcome, but not required. We do suggest reservations for weekend dinner seatings. Reservations can be made through our Reservations page or by calling 231.733.1056
- Do you offer a Gluten Free or Children's Menu?
- Yes, both menus can be downloaded here.
- Do you accept large group reservations?
- Yes, the main dinning room can accommodate groups of up to 25 and up to 40 in our private dining room.
- Do you offer take out or Delivery?
- Take out orders can be made via phone. Delivery is available for large or corporate orders and can be made by calling our Banquests and Catering Department at: 231.733.1056 x204 or via email Hearthstonecatering@gmail.com
- Do you offer a space for private dining?
- Our newly finished Suite 24 private dining room can accommodate groups of up to 40.
- What is the soup of the day?
- Today's soup is Chef's Whime. We also offer daily our famous Gratineed French Onion Soup, "Magical" Cheese soup, and a soup of the Chef's whim. Our full month's soup schedule can be viewed here.